Saturday 16 October 2010

Baby Number 2 ♥

After the birth of Ella-Marie, I decided now would be the time to find Daddy number 2, I needed to move on with the challenge as quickly as possible, so I found Kenny Braden, a willing random member of the public to help me.
 I made sure he totally understood the rules, I didn't want another rerun of the last goodbye with Leighton. Kenny agreed to these rules, he had his eye on another girl anyway.


and, as I got the funny feeling inside of me, I knew that I was pregnant!
"Thank you Kenny, you don't know how much this means to me! I hope you understand that you can come and see the baby anytime," I said and saw the smile on his face widen as I told him that news.
"Thank you Aliana, I'm glad I did this, good luck with the rest of your challenge!" He said wrapping me in a friendly hug before walking out to go home.
I'd registered as a self-employed artist, so I was really busy painting, I needed the money to buy Ella-Marie a bed once she grew up, so I hired a nanny so that I could spend all day painting.
Whilst painting, I began to feel nauseous, but I continued to paint ignoring it, until...
My belly showed! It wasn't the nausea I'd felt earlier, it was my baby!
I thought now would be the time to teach Ella-Marie her life skills as she'd be growing up soon.


I went into labour a few days after, sticking to a home birth as I'd had with Ella-Marie, it was certainly longer than Ella Marie's birth!
Until Ashley was born, she had the same custom content problem as Ella-Marie had. I liked that she looked almost exactly like me; the same eye colour, same hair colour, same skin colour and our facial features were the same!
Ella-Marie grew up into a really cute little girl, although she blinked as I took the picture!
Two down, ninety-eight to go!

Aliana x

No comments:

Post a Comment