Thursday 21 October 2010

Baby Number 3 ♥

Ella-Marie went on her first day at school!
I needed to find a daddy number 3, so I went to the park and met Ammer, an Egyptian tourist, and I decided to chat him up.
I went right in there and kissed him after he stammered a yes to my question.
and we went back home and got to work, until I felt the tingles meaning I was pregnant!
and the next day...
I thanked Ammer and he went back home to Egypt, he disliked children.


I got bigger each day, until I went into labour, keeping with my run of homebirths to have my 3rd baby.
And then I gave birth!
Meet baby number 3, Eric, he looks just like his father but with my hair.

Ashley grew up to be a little cutie,

And Ella-Marie grew up to be a gorgeous teenager!


2 down, 97 to go!


Aliana x

1 comment:

  1. I Love all of your pregnancy choices of clothes. Your children are beautiful. I didnt get a chance to read all of the chapters but I will get to them in time. But so far what I read is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete