Thursday 4 November 2010

Babies 4, 5 & 6 ♥

Note from Millie :)
Hey guys! I haven't updated in a while, I've had so much homework because I have exams and stuff near, so I've put all my focus into that and The Sims 3! (I'm supposed to be doing Geography, History and I should be revising for my maths test right now!) So there's two births in this chapter! Enjoy!

The house was getting a little crowded with the 3 kids that I decided to build an extra bedroom to the house!


The house was getting messy, so we tidied the house together, Ella-Marie enjoyed this, she was neat.
I painted for a while to get more money, Ella-Marie would be an adult soon and I needed money so she could move out.
Ella went and got a job at the grocery store, she needed a job!
I needed a Daddy Number 4, and met Stiles McGraw in the street. He was engaged, but his fiancée didn't mind him taking part in the challenge.



and, baby number 4 was concieved!
  
Morning sickness and labour were the two worst things about this challenge, but it was something I would have to go through until the challenge was over!
And My 4th Baby Bump appeared and I was really happy!
and my baby grew quickly and I got really excited for baby number 4!
And just after feeling my stomach, I felt the labour pains and started pushing...
Until baby number four, Romeo was born, my first baby who hadn't totally been ruined with CC, I was really happy to hold a full baby!

My baby Romeo is so cute! :D
I potty trained Eric as I'd have to grow him up soon as I'd be having baby 5.
A very interesting man named Tghy Ugg moved in across the road, so I went over to meet him and see if he would be interested in taking part in my challenge.
"Sure! Sounds fun!" he laughed in a strange accent I didn't recognise.
So, I kissed him as a thank you, and we got to work!
The next day, I had the morning sickness I so hated but was so used to...
I grew up the kids to make space in the house...


I cleaned the house again...
and.... my baby belly came!
"Hey Romeo, guess what! Mummy's having a baby!" I cooed to my baby boy, soon to be a child.
A few days later I woke up in the middle of the night because of sharp pains...
I was in labour! The labour was short thankfully!

 Jenna (top) and Christy (Bottom) looked identical to their father! I grew up the other kids too...
 Ashley is a beautiful Young Adult!
 
Eric grew into a rebelish teen.
and Romeo grew into a cute child, looking just like his dad!
Eric got into stealing cars, which I wasn't very proud of, but at least it got us some cash!

6 down, 94 to go!

Aliana x

No comments:

Post a Comment