Sunday 21 November 2010

Baby Number 7 ♥

Both Ella-Marie and Ashley were at work at the hospital and Eric and Romeo were at school, so there was just me and the twins at home. They were happy playing with their toys, and I got my painting skill up. I was already level 9, almost level 10!
 I was really proud of myself when I painted my first masterpiece, which sold for §1,925! I also got a promotion to Prestigious Painter in my art career!
I suddenly realised that it had been 2 days since I had Jenna and Christy, so I called a babysitter and made my way to the park to find a daddy for baby number 7.
Milton Tong was the first guy I saw, and we spoke for a while before we became friends. I asked him whether he would like to be part of my challenge.
"Sure! I'd love to help!" he smiled.
"Thank you," I smiled and pulled him into a hug. Then we went back to my house.
Ella-Marie realised that now would be the time to move out with Ashley, so she called the housing office.
They chose a house right by the beach and hugged me goodbye before walking out of the front door. I shed a tear that my first and second daughters were leaving, but I needed to get on with my challenge, and I knew this would happen at least 100 times in my life.
And as they drove off, Ashley took a last look at the house they both grew up in.
Eric went out stealing cars; I think he realised that after buying Ella and Ashley's house, we were a little short on money.
 Yet back home, Milton and I were getting on with my challenge...

The next morning, I had the famous morning sickness that I was quickly getting used to...

I decided to go and see how Ella and Ashely were getting on on their own,
 "Hey Mum!" Ashley greeted me smiling, "Come in!"
Inside, I was a little shocked to see that Thornton Wolff was visiting too. Ashley told me about her promotion to Bedpan Cleaner, she was happy that she was at the same level as her older sister.
I arrived home to find all the kids asleep in bed. I didn't feel tired, so I painted, until I felt slight movement inside me.
"I know you're in there baby," I smiled and felt my belly as a surge of emotions ran through me.
 After a few days, I went into labour, though this time the pain was so bad, I was forced to go to the hospital.

As I walked towards the hospital, memories that I'd packed up tightly inside my head for so many years reentered my head...
I was 6 years old and living in Twinbrook as Alice Robinson.
I lived there with my mother Jacqueline,
And my older sister Annie, who had multiple learning difficulties and illnesses.
My mother dedicated all her time caring for Annie, which left her depressed and our relationship quickly decreased and she left me to look after myself at such a young age. Whenever I tried to talk to her, she shouted at me for getting in her way.
I was constantly lonely, and cried myself to sleep. I was really young, and my mother didn't care about me.
Annie's health quickly deteriorated and mum wasn't getting any sleep, so Annie was sent to hospital.
We spent all day, everyday at the hospital, which was one of the key triggers of my phobia.
Annie died aged 15 as a result of a huge complication in her health.
On my birthday to be a teenager, I went to Annie's grave, it was a kind of ritual I had. Every day I went over and spoke to her, she was the only person I could talk to, my mother sat on a sofa staring into space all day everyday.
I walked back into the house to find my mother lying dead on the floor. It was later found out that she died of a drug overdose.
I was sent to Sunset Valley to live with my Grandparents.
And Baby Number 7, Maxwell Diamond was born!


7 Down, 93 to go!


Aliana x


No comments:

Post a Comment