Monday 22 November 2010

Baby Number 8 ♥

The next morning, I grew up all of the kids, Maxwell was first,
But then the cake set the counter on fire! We waited outside for the fire engine to arrive..
Maxwell grew up to be really cute! His blond hair shocked me, it was the colour my mother had described to me that my dad had before he died whilst she was pregnant with me.
 Then it was Christy's turn...
And she grew up to be a rather unusual looking child...
Jenna was brought to the cake...
 And she also grew up as a strange looking child.
 Then Romeo went to the cake,
 Romeo grew up a little plump around the edges, but still cute!
 Then it was Eric's turn,

And he kept the emo-type look, with a face identical to his father's!
He called the housing company and chose a small house isolated from the rest of the town, this was fine to him, he was a bit of a loner.
And, as his two older sisters had done the week before, he drove away to his new home.
The next day the older kids were at school, so I took Maxwell out in town. We went to Ashley and Ella's,
Then I went daddy spotting! I went to the gym this time, and met Connor Frio. He was already in a relationship, but he called his girlfriend and she was okay with it!
We went back to my house, and we spoke about what would happen after his part in the challenge. He seemed pretty okay with it, so I kissed him as a little thank you.
And Baby 8 was Conceived!
The next day, after giving Maxwell his morning bottle, I felt my stomach move, I was pregnant! I was really happy!
I recieved a call, and the mayor was interested in my work! I was ecstatic! He told me that he had 3 of my paintings in his home, and one in his office!
With the money I got from the mayor, and money I'd saved up from the paintings, I built a studio room!
 And I went into labour a few nights later!
Then at 10:59 on Week 5 Day 5, baby Jaden was born! The fourth baby boy in the challenge so far!


8 Down 92 to go!


Aliana x




No comments:

Post a Comment