Saturday 27 November 2010

Baby Numbers 9, 10 and 11 ♥

My little kleptomaniac Eric stole me remains, so I would have a shot at having a ghost baby, and he stole me Ransom Clavell's, he seemed okay!
I greeted him and asked him whether he would like to be involved in the challenge. He agreed!
I kissed him as a little thank you, then we got straight to work!
...............................................................................................................
The next morning my morning sickness returned, and I was overjoyed that I would be having a ghost baby...or babies...
I decided that this tiny two bedroomed house was getting way too small, so we moved to a bigger house!
All of my hard work painting, inventing and sculpting really paid off! I bought a huge house literally on the beach, although it was really disappointing that it was November and way too cold to go to the beach! I'll give you a little tour of our new home!
This is the living area...
The kitchen...
The dining area with that amazing view! ...
The bathroom, complete with a mirror wall...
Upstairs, the master bedroom with a balcony and an AMAZING view...
The boy's room...
and the Girls room! Theres also an activity room downstairs and a pool outside!
"MUMMY!" I heard Jenna shout from the living room, "It's snowing!" She squealed with excitement.
I looked out of the window next to me whilst I was sketching to see heavy snow falling outside! I was just about as excited as the kids!
We sat down and ate together, whilst the girls stared adoringly out of the window, but I didn't want them to go outside until tomorrow, when hopefully the snow will have died down and they wouldn't catch a cold.
On my way to use the toilet, I realised that my stomach was a little swollen and looked pregnant, although I hadn't felt any movement...
I remembered that in a pregnancy book, it said that babies move a lot whilst cold, so I went out into the snow, and, as the book said, the baby was moving around a lot!
I decided to grow up all the kids before the new baby was born, to make room in case it was triplets! Here is a young adult Romeo...
A teenage Christy...
A teenage Jenna...
Maxwell grew up to look almost identical to me when I was younger, with Milton's nose and eye colour and my dad's hair colour.
Jaden inherited his dad, Connor's hair colour!
Romeo knew it was his turn to move out, so with tears in his eyes he searched the internet for a new home.
and he drove away to his future, where I hoped he would find a wife and have children.
I went into labour for the first time in this house that night!
and baby Melody was born!
As I placed Baby Number 9 in her crib, I felt a sudden movement inside me! Was I having twins?
I went into labour again!
and, baby number 10 Bella was born!
I needed to put Bella in her crib right away, as I had another huge contraction. Oh my gosh, I thought to myself I'm having triplets!
Then I went into labour for the third time that night!
I had the shock of my life when I had Lily, baby number 11! She was a ghost!
I tucked Lily up into bed and went to get some well deserved rest! I was exhausted!

11 down, 89 to go!

Aliana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment